Iran Rhinoplasty Surgeons
Iran rhinoplasty surgeons: if you are bothered by your nose, your nose doesn’t look right, or it is not in balance with the other facial features, you can get a nose job. A nose job can change the size, shape, and angle of your nose and bring it into better proportion with the rest of your face. It may also correct structural problems with the nose that cause chronic congestion and breathing problems.
Choosing the Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon: Things to Consider
Just like any surgery, preparing for rhinoplasty can be nerve-wracking, but feeling confident that you’ve chosen the right surgeon can help put you at ease. Choosing a surgeon who will change your appearance dramatically by reshaping the central feature of your face is not a choice to be made lightly. We have all made impulsive decisions that we regret; this is a decision that has to be made after careful consideration. You have to take the time to do the research. Referrals from doctors and friends are all well and good, but you have to make your decision based on concrete evidence.
There are a lot of good rhinoplasty doctors in Iran. So, it’s helpful to be able to narrow down the sea of Iran rhinoplasty surgeons to find the right surgeon. Here are some checkpoints to examine regarding your surgeon when planning for having rhinoplasty.
Not all plastic surgeons are alike, but there are ways to tell the good from the bad and the best from the good. Look for a plastic surgeon with many years of experience and is certified by at least one plastic surgery board. If they’ve sat on the board or held a leadership position, that’s even better. Try to find a surgeon who teaches other surgeons or has held fellowships in facial plastic surgery and has had their work published in peer-reviewed journals. Any awards or titles in prestigious organizations in the rhinoplasty field indicate that the surgeon you have chosen is well-respected by peers as well as patients.
It stands to reason that a surgeon who has performed an operation frequently will perfect his/her skill. Make sure that the surgeon you choose has specialized in rhinoplasty and has performed it successfully a great many times. The more hands-on experience your surgeon has had in rhinoplasty, the more familiar he/she will be with the procedure. Not only will such experience hone skills; it will have presented the surgeon with possible complications, making your surgery safer as well as more technically refined.
A rhinoplasty surgeon should have an artistic eye. The more sensitivity the surgeon has to beauty in general and nasal contours in particular, the more likely he/she will be to craft the facial results that will please you. The surgeon you choose should have a bio indicating a strong interest in, and an aptitude for, the craft of rhinoplasty as a form of sculpture.
Look at Surgeons’ Work
A well-educated and well-trained surgeon isn’t enough. You should make sure that the outcomes of the surgeries performed by the rhinoplasty surgeon are consistent with your aesthetic goals and desires. A rhinoplasty surgeon may be excellent at his/her job, but simply not create the aesthetic you want, so patients should review the final results of nose surgeries performed by any potential rhinoplasty surgeon. Most doctors have examples of their work available for easy viewing on their websites. Use before and after photos to determine whether the surgeon has experience with noses like yours and how he/she modifies them.
No matter how highly recommended the surgeon is, and no matter how impressive his/her credentials, nothing will substitute for your feeling of comfort with the doctor as a person. You should feel comfortable talking with your surgeon, as you need to be able to easily communicate with each other and you need to feel confident asking any questions you have. The best rhinoplasty surgeons are great at communicating and deeply care about your wants and needs from your surgery. If you experience the surgeon as compassionate and caring during your initial consultation, it bodes well that you will feel safe and confident about your surgery.
Schedule a Consultation
Once you’ve narrowed down possible cosmetic surgeons, you can schedule a consultation with each one. During this consultation, your potential rhinoplasty surgeon should discuss your general health, possible risks, whether or not your desires are realistic, and the cost of the procedure. Your rhinoplasty surgeon should be informative about what happens before, during, and after your procedure and able to provide clear instructions for your recovery and follow up. If not, you may want to cross that surgeon of the list.
Rhinoplasty Preparation Tips
So you’ve done your research, found your preferred plastic surgeon and decided to get a nose job. There is a set of rhinoplasty preparation tips that help you to experience a better procedure and see the best results. Read on and learn all you need to do before heading to the hospital.
- You should avoid taking certain medications and supplements such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve), and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, vitamin E, as well as herbal supplements for two weeks before and two weeks after your surgery, because they may cause excessive bleeding during the surgery.
- Smokers should stop smoking for at least two weeks prior to surgery and two weeks after, because nicotine and tobacco slow the healing process and cause irritation or infection at or near the incision.
- Stop drinking alcohol at least one week before the surgery. Just like smoking, alcohol exerts detrimental effects on the safety of the surgery.
- Begin taking vitamins C, E and iron. These supplements promote healing.
- Wear sunscreen and avoid damage from UV rays for at least four weeks prior to surgery, because having a sunburn while trying to recover from surgery is no fun and puts extra stress on your body.
- Be sure to make arrangements for someone to drive you home on the day of surgery. You should have a friend or family member with you during the first 24 hours following surgery.
- Plan for at least two weeks away from your job.
- Assemble supplies for cold compresses to minimize swelling.
- Do any strenuous and important chores prior to surgery.
The Day of Surgery
Your surgeon will provide you with specific instructions and information about the surgery. Some final steps you should take include:
- Do not eat or drink after midnight prior to surgery. (For essential medications, drink only a sip of water.)
- Wear loose clothing that do not have to be pulled over the head.
- Leave valuables, including jewelry, at home.
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Thoroughly wash your face to eliminate bacteria.
- Avoid facial and eye makeup, as well as nail polish.
How Rhinoplasty Is Performed by Iran Rhinoplasty Surgeons
In most cases, rhinoplasty is performed as an outpatient procedure in a hospital or clinic under general anesthesia.
Once the anaesthesia has taken effect, Iran rhinoplasty surgeons make incisions either inside or outside the nose. These incisions give the surgeons access to the cartilage and bones of the nose so that they can change the size, shape, and overall general appearance of the nose.
After reshaping of the, Iran rhinoplasty surgeons put back the nose tissue into place. They place a splint to support the new structure of the nose and allow it to heal correctly. The splint is removed about a week following surgery.
The procedure usually takes between one and two hours. If the surgery is complex, it can take longer.
Here are some guidelines for your recovery period.
- Sleep in an elevated position (using extra pillows to prop yourself up or in a recliner) for the first week after surgery to reduce swelling.
- Avoid blowing your nose for up to 4 weeks.
- Try to sneeze through your mouth.
- Apply a cold compress to the cheeks and eyes during the initial 48 hours. Avoid ice packs.
- The dressing should be changed until drainage ceases.
- Avoid getting your splint wet as it may fall off prematurely.
- Moisten inner nasal cavity frequently with saline spray.
- Do not touch nostril or skin stitches with fingers; instead, use a cotton-tipped applicator for applying ointment.
- For the first week, avoid foods that require excessive chewing.
- Take prescribed anti-biotic as prescribed.
- Avoid bending over or lifting heavy things for one week.
- Avoid swimming for 6 weeks.
- Do not wear glasses and sunglasses for at least six weeks. Contact lenses may be worn, and glasses may be taped to your forehead.
- Expect swelling around the nose and eyes for one to four weeks, with mild swelling lasting up to six months.
How Much Is a Nose Job in Iran
You may ask “how much is a nose job in Iran?” It should be said that generally, plastic surgery in Iran is done at very reasonable prices but with the highest quality. As for rhinoplasty, an average procedure performed in Iran would cost you up to 80% less than in the United States (including all expenses), 50% less than in Germany, and 30% less than in India.
Rhinoplasty cost in Iran varies depending on various factors, including the surgeon’s skill and experience that affects surgeon’s fee, type of the nose, and location of the hospital or surgeon’s clinic. In addition, the complexity of each case and whether it is a patient’s first or second nose job has impacts on the cost. So, the exact cost cannot be calculated until your consultation with the surgeon.
Rhinoplasty cost in Iran include:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesia fee
- Operating facilities fee
- Medical tests before rhinoplasty
- Medications after rhinoplasty
- Follow-up appointments