Nose Job Iran Before After
Nose job Iran before after: Rhinoplasty is a popular surgery for patients unhappy with the size or shape of their nose. In addition to the procedure’s well-known cosmetic benefits, however, rhinoplasty has evolved to have much more versatile applications, such as to improve nasal function after a traumatic injury or illness or to help with breathing problems that affect sleep and the ability to exercise.
The goal of rhinoplasty is to revise the nose to the patient’s desired appearance and functionality, keeping in mind skin type and the entire face architecture.
Reasons for Rhinoplasty
People get rhinoplasty to repair their nose after an injury, to correct breathing problems or a birth defect, or because they are unhappy with the appearance of their nose.
Possible changes that your surgeon can make to your nose through rhinoplasty include:
- a change in size
- a change in angle
- reshaping of the tip
- narrowing or widening of the nostrils
- straightening of the bridge
If your rhinoplasty is being done to improve your appearance rather than your health, you should wait until your nasal bone is fully grown. For girls, this is about age 15. Boys might still be growing until they are a bit older. However, if you are getting surgery because of a breathing impairment, rhinoplasty can be performed at a younger age.
Good Candidates for Rhinoplasty
Listed below are some characteristics good candidates for nose job Iran may have:
- They are in good general health.
- Their current nose makes them self-conscious or unhappy.
- They may be unhappy with the way their nose has changed as they have gotten older.
- They have a deformity which needs correcting.
- They are well-adjusted and have reasonable expectations of the surgery. The best candidates want to improve the way they look, not look perfect.
- They are the right age. While younger people do get nose jobs, it is best to wait until at least the mid-teens to get the procedure. The reason for this is that the nose stops growing and changing significantly at this age.
- They are aware of any medical conditions and allergies they may have and have informed their surgeon. This reduces the risk of having a reaction to anesthetic and medications.
- They understand what is involved with the procedure and prepare for it accordingly.
Consulting a Plastic Surgeon for Nose Job Iran
It is important to consult with an expert plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty before anything else. During the consultation, the surgeon will conduct a comprehensive external and internal nasal examination and ask about your:
- Ethnic background
- History of previous surgery or trauma
- History of breathing problems or nasal obstruction
- Medication regimen, including vitamins and supplements
- Use of alcohol, tobacco, and recreational drugs
- Goals for your surgery, functional and aesthetic
In addition, the surgeon will explain:
- How the nasal bones and cartilage can be sculpted to reshape your nose
- What you can expect from the procedure
- Where your surgery will take place
- Options for anesthesia
- Possible complications
How the Procedure Works
A surgeon who has training in either plastic surgery or otolaryngology, or both can usually perform the procedure. To begin the surgery, the patient is given general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. The surgeon will let patients know which one is the better choice for them.
Once the patient is comfortably sedated or anesthetized, the surgeon performs rhinoplasty. There are two techniques used when surgically altering or improving the appearance of nose; open and closed techniques. The open technique involves creating a small incision across the columella (the narrow tissue strip separating the nostril), allowing the surgeon to fold the nasal skin upward and access the lower nasal skeleton. Meanwhile, the closed technique is performed by making all necessary incisions completely hidden within the nostrils. Thus, patients do not have to worry about visible scarring following surgery.
If the patient has an overly large nose, the surgeon reduces it by removing cartilage or bone. Sometimes the surgeon may need to add cartilage grafts during nose surgery. He often uses septum cartilage (the nose’s middle partition) for this purpose. He may occasionally use a section of rib cartilage or ear cartilage. If the patient has a deviated septum, the surgeon straightens it and reduces the inside of their nose’s projections to improve breathing.
Once the surgeon sculpts the underlying nose structure to the desired shape, he reshapes their nasal tissue and skin and close the incisions. He may place additional incisions in the nostril’s natural creases to change their size.
What to Expect After Nose Job Iran?
- After surgery, particularly during the first 24 hours, your face will feel puffy.
- A small amount of bleeding is common during the first few days.
- You should expect to wear splints on the inside and outside of the nose for about a week after rhinoplasty to protect the nasal bones and cartilage.
- Swollen nasal tissues may cause nose to seem “stuffed up” for several weeks.
- Your nose may ache and you may have a dull headache.
- Some numbness may be present around the operative areas.
- Black eyes and swollen nose and eyelids for 7-14 days.
- Some subtle swelling will remain for several months, which probably only you and your surgeon will notice.
- You may return to your social activities within two to three weeks.
- The final shape of your nose will be apparent after it has completely healed.
Types of Nose
Plastic surgeons in Iran divide noses into two types of bony and fleshy noses according to the type of skin and cartilage. This classification doesn’t have a scientifically based, but is used to help surgeons better communicate with patients.
Bony noses have thin high flexible skin on lower nasal parts and strong tissues and cartilage. These specifications help the surgeon to shape a perfect-shaved nose bone during surgery and makes the result of surgery more desirable. However, it should be said that the thinness of nasal skin may lead to showing of all the flaws of a nose. So the surgeon must be skilled and able to identify and eliminate the possibilities of occurrence of flaws in different parts of the nose anatomy.
Fleshy noses have thick skin, wide tip, and weak cartilage and structure. In these noses, when the head is in up and back position, the tip of the nose has a semicircle or trapeze form. Fleshy nose surgeries are more challenging due to the thickness of the skin and tips. Therefore, not all the surgeons can reach the desirable result of each individual. If you have fleshy nose and wants to do nose surgery, it’s very important to find an expert surgeon with plenty of experience in performing fleshy nose surgeries.
Reversibility of Fleshy Noses
One question that is frequently asked from plastic surgeons is that do fleshy noses reverse after rhinoplasty? Due to having thick skin, lots of fat glands, wide and large nasal tip and weak cartilage, fleshy noses have weak structure. If these weak cartilages are cut and become thin although the nose maybe look more beautiful and smaller for a while, but by passing time and functions of under skin, the nose stacks up and tends to downward. Surgeons prevent this by using grafts (cartilages in strengthening the nose).
Usually after fleshy nose surgery, more swelling is seen and this is another reason that people have wrong idea about plastic surgery. in this cases, plastic surgeons prescribe corticosteroid injection after surgery to reduce the amount of swelling.
Nose Job Iran Before After
Please read the following list of nose job Iran before after instructions. Following these guidelines will help you achieve the best possible result.
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, Vitamin E, or herbal supplements 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
- Refrain from tobacco products and alcohol for 2 weeks prior surgery. Delayed wound healing, persistent skin redness and other complications may persist when tobacco and alcohol are not discontinued.
- Start taking 1000 mg of Vitamin C three times per day. Vitamin C helps with healing.
- Do not eat or drink anything, including water and gum chewing, after midnight the night before your surgery. (surgery may be cancelled if this is not followed.)
- Remove all make-up before surgery.
- Men must shave the morning of surgery.
- Wear a zip-up or button up shirt and slip on shoes on the day of surgery.
- Arrange for someone to take you home from the hospital and stay with you for the first 24 hours after surgery.
- Get plenty of rest, and don’t do anything that requires other than minimal physical exertion for two weeks following surgery.
- Apply iced gauze pads to both eyes. The ice will aid in comfort and help minimize swelling and bruising. Continue this for 48 hours after surgery.
- Change dressing under nose until drainage stops.
- Keep head elevated when resting, and sleep with at least 2 pillows.
- Refrain from blowing your nose for 2 weeks.
- If you must sneeze, sneeze with your mouth open.
- Avoid excessive facial movements and foods requiring prolonged chewing for one week.
- Brush teeth gently with a soft toothbrush only.
- Keep the inside of your nose moist with nasal saline spray; 2 puffs per nostril 4-6 times or more per day will promote healing and provide comfort.
- Use Vaseline around the outside of the nares.
- Do not try to breathe through your nose. Breathe through your mouth.
- You may bathe or shower the next day. Remember to keep the nose area dry.
- Avoid swimming for one month since injuries are common during swimming.
- Do not bend over, stoop, or lift heavy objects.
- Do not wear regular glasses or sunglasses that rest on the bridge of your nose for at least 6 weeks.
- Avoid sun exposure, sun lamps, or tanning beds for six weeks after surgery.
- Take only medications prescribed by the doctor.
Rhinoplasty Risks and Complications
Although rhinoplasty is a safe surgery but the same as any other surgical procedure it is associated with some risks and complications. You can minimize these complications in different ways such as quit smoking, follow a healthy diet, stop taking some certain medications and selecting an expert rhinoplasty surgeon. Common rhinoplasty risks and complication include:
- Anesthesia reactions
- Severe swelling inside the nose that may cause serious nasal congestion and blockage
- Breathing difficulties
- An asymmetrical nose
- Numbness and hardness of the nasal tip
- Skin discoloration
- Poor healing of wounds in the nasal area
- Injury to the septum
When to call the doctor?
Call your doctor if you have any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Oral temperature over 100.5°F
- Persistent pain not relieved by the medication.
- Any extreme swelling or bruising.
- Increased redness along the incision.
- Bleeding from the incisions that is difficult to control with light pressure.
- Any yellowish or greenish drainage from the incisions or notice a foul odor.
- Loss of feeling or motion.
- Any side effects to medications; such as, rash, nausea, headache, vomiting.
Plastic Surgery in Iran Before and After
Recovery after plastic surgery will always be a concern if you are planning to have a nose surgery, breast augmentation or, abdominoplasty. It is a huge benefit that the steps which you take in advance to prepare for your surgery procedure, can drastically cut down your plastic surgery recovery time.
Here are some plastic surgery in Iran before and after instructions that can help you during your plastic surgery recovery time:
How to prepare for plastic surgery?
- Refrain from aspirin and related products for 10 days prior to surgery, unless otherwise advised by your doctor.
- Stop all herbal medication, supplements, and teas, as these substances may increase bleeding.
- Be sure you’ve discussed your needs and wants with your surgeon in detail before the surgery.
- Let your doctor know about any prescription and over-the-counter drugs you are currently taking and any allergies you may have, especially a latex allergy.
- Stop smoking for two weeks after surgery. Smoking can impair healing and increase your chance of an infection.
- Stay hydrated by having lots of water.
- Increase your protein and vitamin intake.
- On the night before surgery, wash your face and hair.
- Get a good night sleep prior to our procedure.
- To avoid complications during surgery, be sure that you do not drink anything after midnight the night prior to your surgery, unless advised otherwise by your surgeon. (This restriction includes water, milk products, chewing gum, mints/candy, coffee, and juice.)
- Do not wear hairspray, perfume, contacts lenses, makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes that fasten in front or back.
- Make arrangements for a responsible adult to stay with you for at least 24 hours after the surgery.
- For outpatient surgery, line up someone who can pick you up on time.
What to do After plastic Surgery?
- Take no aspirin, ibuprofen, or medications containing them for 10 days after surgery.
- Don’t take any herbs, supplements or medications without your doctor’s permission.
- For the first 24 hours after surgery, you should rest.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol entirely for a few weeks after the surgery. Alcohol and nicotine can affect the coagulation of platelets at the site of the incision.
- Drink Plenty of water, which helps replenish the fluids lost during surgery.
- Try not to make the wound wet for at least two days. You also need to ensure that the surgical incisions are protected from excessive motion, abrasion, or force.
- Warm or cold compress can help reduce swelling and pain.
- Avoid baths, swimming pools, and hot tubs for at least three weeks.
- Avoid intense exercise or overexertion until you are cleared to do so by your doctor. Excessive exercise can cause damage to wounds that are still healing.
- Make sure to take everything prescribed exactly as directed by your doctor.